Amazing taste and smell, it melts in your mouth and is one of those cakes that you have to eat three at a time. My children adore it and it is great for me because I prepare it in an hour and at the same time I consume the jams I cooked this summer.
- 4 eggs
- 100 gr. sugar
- 300 gr. jam or one full tea cup (any jam)
- 300 ml. milk
- 350 - 400 gr. wheat semolina
- 150 gr. ground walnuts or hazelnuts
- 100 ml. oil or melted butter
- 1 bag (10 gr.) Baking powder
- 1 bag (10 gr.) Vanilla sugar (can also aroma)
- 100 gr. chocolate
- 3 tablespoons oil
I used ground walnuts and tangerine peel for decoration.
Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla. Add milk, oil, jam. Stir. Add walnuts, semolina, baking powder. Pour the mixture well into a greased pan (oil and flour or baking paper), bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes. The size of my pan is 32x25, but it can be different. Drizzle with chocolate glaze. Leave to cool and cut. The most delicious is the next day! Pleasant!